Cerebral Palsy Center
The Southern Gentleman
Blue Slip Winery
Wine Shop at Home
Judith August Cosmetics
Michael Broyles Photography
*Industry Campaigns I've worked with: Real Estate, Photographers, Cosmetics, Restaurants, Timber, Small Business
Social Media Marketing Specialist
Since 1998, Missy has been publishing content online and helping clients build, advertise and market their business and build brand awareness. Along the way, she began working with social media and marketing, joining many popular social media platforms when they were still in beta. She also developed techniques for teaching both individuals and businesses how to get the most from their social media networks. She is primarily responsible for planning and executing effective social media strategies for clients and being "in the know" on all new technologies, trends, and applications related to social media. Missy is also heavily involved in the reporting and analytics in the social sphere and is responsible for tracking brands social media efforts including overall buzz, reach, and conversions. She has worked as a community manager for social networks, private forums, her successful blog, and other online communities. She's passionate about social media and the power that it holds to connect people.
*CEO/ Founder of Suddenly Social Media
*Blog owner and Editor at www.luxurybeautyproducts.wordpress.com
*Winner of "Best of the Best" Blog Award in 2010
* Social media marketing strategy: Do you have a social media or online marketing budget but aren’t sure where to start? We can assess your needs, outline opportunities, and prescribe specific actions for long-term social media success.
* Implementation guidelines: Do you already know what you want to do with social media but need help navigating a complex and seemingly subjective landscape? We’ll work with you to ensure brand integrity, compliance with the different mediums, and best practices for future development and communication.
* Social media audit: This audit analyzes in depth your site’s presence across the various social networks and offers a strategy for ways to improve it. Not every site should have a place on Snapchat or Instagram, so we cater our suggestions to realistic options, including niche opportunities and relevant mainstream tactics.
* Competitive analysis: Is your competition doing an incredible job with videos, blogs, or community building? We’ll identify their tactics, potential service providers and action alerts that you can start implementing to shake their hold on your industry.
* Social profile creation: We will identify the social networks where you should be participating and where people are talking about you. We’ll also help you create and manage your own social media profiles to attract visitors and leverage the two-way conversation.
* Community building strategy development: We’ll outline which communities are worth monitoring, what the competition is doing and how you can naturally enter these communities and form relationships. This strategy document will also show you how to identify the important conversations in your industry and when, how and whom to reach out to.
* Community monitoring: Don’t have a team in-house to allocate community building to? We can monitor the communities important to you, track your brand or keywords across those, and proactively respond to both positive and negative mentions.